My shopping trip at Target today was one of my favorite so far. I wanted to share with you my transaction and how I saved a LOT by using coupons at Target. Here is a picture of some of my top deals from today…
I’ll start out by saying if you don’t have a Target I feel SO sorry for you! It’s absolutely one of my favorite places to not only shop but to save money. From Cartwheel, to Target coupons, to Catalina coupons! It’s one of the few places that has it’s own store coupons that you can stack with manufacturer coupons.
Here is a breakdown of how I got all of this for under $12 at Target…
1) 4 boxes of Perfect Zone Protein Bars- They had a promo on these for buy 4 and get a $5 gift card. They also had a Cartwheel deal on only the Greek Chocolate Yogurt flavor (limit of 2). I purchased 2 of the greek yogurt boxes at $4.99 with 25% off on Cartwheel, making them $3.74 per box. I also purchased two kids Perfect Zone bars at $3.99. My kiddos love these for snacks and breakfast on the go. Now when you add the 4 bars up you come to a total of $15.47. NOT good…. yet! I also had 2 coupons for $2.50 off of 2 boxes of Perfect Zone bars printed from the internet. This brought my total down to $10.47. I then received a $5 gift card BACK on my purchase making the total for 4 boxes of bars only $5.47 or $1.37 per box! Super sweet deal!
2) 2 packs of Suave Shampoo and Conditioner (4 bottles all together) and 1 Suave Dry Shampoo- They also had a promo for Suave products for buy 3 get a $5 gift card. I purchased the 2 double packs at $3.79 a piece (great sale price anyway) and the dry shampoo for $2.89. My total before discounts was $10.47 for all 5 products. I first used a $1.00 off Catalina coupon (coupon given to me from Targets register after a previous transaction). This brought my total to $9.47. Target also had a coupon on THEIR website for $3.00 off of $10.00 in Suave products. This brought my total to $6.47 for all 5 products. This would have been a good deal if I had stopped there anyway. I THEN received a $5.00 gift card back due to the promo. This made my total $1.47 for all 5 products or .29 per bottle of Suave. OH YES!
3) 3 Up & Up brand folders with prongs and 3 Up & Up brand index cards. Target had a coupon on THEIR site for $1.50 off of 3 Up & Up school supplies. 3 folders came to a total of $1.50 which after the coupon made all 3 of them FREE. The index cards were .49 a piece or a total of $1.47. After using a second coupon on the 3 index cards I actually made back .3 cents. Target does not allow overage paid to you but will use it towards your purchases.
4) 2 boxes of Townhouse Pretzel Thins. Target had an amazing offer on their Cartwheel app for 50% off of these boxes. Their original price was $2.50. With the discount the boxes were just $1.25. I didn’t stop there though! I have an account through Kelloggs website. Anytime I buy a Kellogg item I can put in a 16 digit code that can be found on their boxes (poptarts, cereal, etc). You earn points for every code that is entered. The points will allow you to print rare coupons on Kellogg products. I had 600 points which allowed me to print 2 coupons for .75 cents off any Townhouse crackers. After using Cartwheel and my coupons I was able to get each box for just .50 cents! BOOYAH!
5) 1 pack of Quilted Northern double 12 pack or 24 regular. This toilet paper was on sale for $6.00 this week. I had a $1.00 off coupon from Target as well as a $1.00 of coupon from the manufacturer (can be found at http://www.coupons.com). This made the toilet paper just $4.00 a pack!
6) Double pack of OFF bug spray. I found this on sale for $3.98. Target has been marking a lot of Summer type items down this week. I happened to have some coupons I had previously printed in my coupon binder (read more about that HERE). I had a coupon for $2.00 off of any OFF product. This brought my total to $1.98. I ALSO had a target coupon for $1.00 off any OFF product. This brought my total to just .98 cents for TWO bottles of bug spray!
I hope you enjoyed hearing about my awesome deals at Target today and that this encourages you to save a little money for your family. If you have any questions on how I did this or how to use coupons please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com